Giving online at Grace Church is simple, easy and fast. Simply log into your Grace account or create one, enter a payment method, then enter how much/how often you want to give. Note: We switched systems in June 2014. If you haven't logged in since then, you must create a new account username and password that will link to your saved data. To set up an account and give online, DOWNLOAD THIS DOCUMENT and/or follow these steps:
- Sign up using your Google/Facebook account or by clicking "Are you new? Create an account" and following the steps.
- On the "Giving" tab, click "Click Here To Give Now" to set up your recurring giving or single donation.
- IMPORTANT: If you are donating to one of Grace's short-term trips, don't forget to put the trip member's name in the comment box.
- Using ACH bank account transfer as your donation method costs less for Grace to process, which means more of your money goes to ministry. Credit/debit cards are also accepted.
- Grace Church does not encourage going into debt when giving.
- You can view and print your giving history anytime by logging into Online Giving.
- For stock or mutual fund donations, please contact our Graystone Consulting broker, Michael Matthys, or his assistants directly at 800.221.2561 or .
Giving at Grace
Because God owns it all and we are called to use His resources to advance His kingdom purposes…
- We believe all disciples of Jesus should practice material generosity.
- We believe generosity begins at 10% (a tithe) of everyone’s household income.
- We believe our first, best and largest contributions – the "firstfruits" – should be given to Grace Church as a way of participating in our mission.
Having problems logging in? Contact Shellie Lindfelt at . Have questions about giving? View our FAQ document or contact Ruth Schwartz at or 317.580.2720.